(A quick update, mostly a dump for relevant facebook statuses.)
– Hot cocoa & snuggling weather is finally here.
– Christmas was awesome, as usual. I’m sad it’s over. I’m always sad whenever the holidays are over now. I used to LOATHE November-December. Now I miss it!! Not because of gifts, but because I love the people I am surrounded by.
– New Year’s Eve was uneventful, but relaxing. We had a glass of scotch, played some video games and watched Stephen King movies.
– The Nerd’s mom got us some bookshelves for Christmas. I finished assembling them and I am in the process of taking all books out of storage. I missed my books!
– I just discovered Spotify and it is awesome.
– Taylor Davis is my new favorite violinist.
– Gun nuts can now open carry in my state. *eye roll* I might write a blog on this if I feel up to it.
– My Goblin is getting glasses soon.
– And speaking of the Goblin, we’re seriously considering starting our own YouTube channel to play Minecraft and be silly. Or we might create a Twitch channel to display live game play. We’ll see what happens with that.
A quick update, mostly a dump for relevant facebook statuses.
– Idiot downstairs nearly burned her kitchen down. Looking into renters insurance.
– I can’t wear nice things like skirts or tight sweaters. Perverts think staring and blowing kisses at me is going to flatter me and charm me into talking to them. Sigh.
– It’s a beautiful thing when your man says he wants you to reorder things for him from Sephora. I’ve got The Nerd hooked on Clinique and The Art of Shaving face products.
– Obsessed with TokyoMilk Dark’s Tainted Love No. 62. GOD.
– Best alarm sound: R2-D2 beep beep beep whistle beep beep beeeeeep over and over and over again until it becomes so annoying you get your ass up. Speaking of R2-D2, there are 100 days left until Star Wars Episode VII!
Sleepy. Allergies are killing me today. Thought I’d post a blog.
We are in the new apartment. It’s nice. Still have boxes everywhere, mostly because we need to get shelves to display all our stuff. I need to do a lot of shopping for my son’s bedroom. I think we are going with a Batman theme. I’m jealous that his closet is bigger than ours. He needs toy storage, and why the HELL are kids toy chests so expensive?
PLUTO, people. Who wasn’t excited about that??? It didn’t look at all how I imagined it. I’m looking forward to all the incoming data over the next few months.
Went to see Ant-Man, it was a lot better than I thought it would be. I like the fact that Paul Rudd is now a part of the Marvel Universe.
My birthday is in two weeks. EEEK! 🎂 🎉 🎁
Measurements on that nebula dress (see below) I ordered probably only make sense when it is fully stretched. I wanted something flowy, not a bodycon. On the plus side, it is BEAUTIFUL!! I might sell it or I might end up trying to make it work, because it took about two months to get here and exchanging for another size just won’t be worth my time or the shipping costs.
Today is our third anniversary! Three years ago the nerd and I met and I couldn’t be happier, I’m the luckiest girl on the planet. 💜