I’ve been wanting to make an update, but most of the time I find myself just staring at the screen, trying to figure out if there’s anything I’d like to share publicly. I’ve been really sick lately, so sick that I had to take a trip to the emergency room. If you know me, visiting the hospital is probably the last thing I ever want to do. But I am feeling SO much better since I was put on medication. Yay for science. I’ve been making a huge effort to take better care of my body. I watch what I eat, and now that I’ve got energy again, I’m working on exercising more. I wanna be skinny again! I’ve lost 20 lbs in the last few months. I’ve cut out sodas, fast food, and processed/frozen foods from my diet. I’m done with all of that. Changing my diet has been hard. I keep thinking about potatoes and pizza. My vices! I don’t have much else to talk about, so I’ll update again sometime soon.
The heat has been so devastating lately. Actually, the humidity has been killing me even more than the temperature. I’ve been adjusting to the new schedule, getting Seth to school every morning, preparing for one of my last semesters of school. It’s been rough. I’m tired.
I’ve been drinking coffee all morning. It is probably why I’ve finished laundry, doing dishes, and cleaning the apartment all before 10:00am. That’s early for me. I did a few site updates a while back, the most important being a Halloween countdown on the sidebar. I love it. I am SO ready for fall, you have no idea.
That’s pretty much it for today.
Nothing new to report at the moment.
A quick update, mostly a dump for relevant facebook statuses.
– Idiot downstairs nearly burned her kitchen down. Looking into renters insurance.
– I fucking hate Kim Davis. Bitch needs to do her job or go back to jail and cut the Christian martyr bullshit. If the bible rules your life, fine. But it doesn’t and will not rule everyone else.
– I can’t wear nice things like skirts or tight sweaters. Perverts think staring and blowing kisses at me is going to flatter me and charm me into talking to them. Sigh.
– It’s a beautiful thing when your man says he wants you to reorder things for him from Sephora. I’ve got The Nerd hooked on Clinique and The Art of Shaving face products.
– Obsessed with TokyoMilk Dark’s Tainted Love No. 62. GOD.
– Best alarm sound: R2-D2 beep beep beep whistle beep beep beeeeeep over and over and over again until it becomes so annoying you get your ass up. Speaking of R2-D2, there are 100 days left until Star Wars Episode VII!
Sleepy. Allergies are killing me today. Thought I’d post a blog.
We are in the new apartment. It’s nice. Still have boxes everywhere, mostly because we need to get shelves to display all our shit. I need to do a lot of shopping for my son’s bedroom. I think we are going with a Batman theme. I’m jealous that his closet is bigger than ours. He needs toy storage, and why the FUCK are kids toy chests so fucking expensive?
PLUTO, people. Who wasn’t excited about that??? It didn’t look at all how I imagined it. I’m looking forward to all the incoming data over the next few months.
Went to see Ant-Man, it was a lot better than I thought it would be. I like the fact that Paul Rudd is now a part of the Marvel Universe.
My birthday is in two weeks. EEEK! 🎂 🎉 🎁
Measurements on that nebula dress (see below) I ordered probably only make sense when it is fully stretched. I wanted something flowy, not a bodycon. On the plus side, it is BEAUTIFUL!! I might sell it or I might end up trying to make it work, because it took about two months to get here and exchanging for another size just won’t be worth my time or the shipping costs.
Today is our third anniversary! Three years ago the nerd and I met and I couldn’t be happier, I’m the luckiest girl on the planet. 💜