The heat has been so devastating lately. Actually, the humidity has been killing me even more than the temperature. I’ve been adjusting to the new schedule, getting Seth to school every morning, preparing for one of my last semesters of school. It’s been rough. I’m tired.
I’ve been drinking coffee all morning. It is probably why I’ve finished laundry, doing dishes, and cleaning the apartment all before 10:00am. That’s early for me. I did a few site updates a while back, the most important being a Halloween countdown on the sidebar. I love it. I am SO ready for fall, you have no idea.
That’s pretty much it for today.
(A quick update, mostly a dump for relevant facebook statuses.)
– I went to put Seth’s clothes away and his room is so empty. I’m really missing my goblin. He’s gone for the summer to visit his family.
– To the person who tried to use my account and credit card to order a laptop from Newegg,com: I hope you die in a fire.
– I got two free general admission tickets from that whole Ticketmaster lawsuit, but they’re only good for eligible concerts. I hope there are some good ones.
– Currently on the hunt for a job.
– I’m not a huge Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac fan, but sometimes I like her voice, because I’m hoping it will calm my panic attacks.