It’s really nice that a lot of people I know thought of me when they saw this tutorial. It shows you how to paint the cutest easter eggs ever. So adorable.
(A quick update, mostly a dump for relevant facebook statuses.)
– Hot cocoa & snuggling weather is finally here.
– Christmas was awesome, as usual. I’m sad it’s over. I’m always sad whenever the holidays are over now. I used to LOATHE November-December. Now I miss it!! Not because of gifts, but because I love the people I am surrounded by.
– New Year’s Eve was uneventful, but relaxing. We had a glass of scotch, played some video games and watched Stephen King movies.
– The Nerd’s mom got us some bookshelves for Christmas. I finished assembling them and I am in the process of taking all books out of storage. I missed my books!
– I just discovered Spotify and it is awesome.
– Taylor Davis is my new favorite violinist.
– Gun nuts can now open carry in my state. *eye roll* I might write a blog on this if I feel up to it.
– My Goblin is getting glasses soon.
– And speaking of the Goblin, we’re seriously considering starting our own YouTube channel to play Minecraft and be silly. Or we might create a Twitch channel to display live game play. We’ll see what happens with that.