(A quick update, mostly a dump for relevant facebook statuses.)
– Hot cocoa & snuggling weather is finally here.
– Christmas was awesome, as usual. I’m sad it’s over. I’m always sad whenever the holidays are over now. I used to LOATHE November-December. Now I miss it!! Not because of gifts, but because I love the people I am surrounded by.
– New Year’s Eve was uneventful, but relaxing. We had a glass of scotch, played some video games and watched Stephen King movies.
– The Nerd’s mom got us some bookshelves for Christmas. I finished assembling them and I am in the process of taking all books out of storage. I missed my books!
– I just discovered Spotify and it is awesome.
– Taylor Davis is my new favorite violinist.
– Gun nuts can now open carry in my state. *eye roll* I might write a blog on this if I feel up to it.
– My Goblin is getting glasses soon.
– And speaking of the Goblin, we’re seriously considering starting our own YouTube channel to play Minecraft and be silly. Or we might create a Twitch channel to display live game play. We’ll see what happens with that.
A quick update, mostly a dump for relevant facebook statuses.
– Idiot downstairs nearly burned her kitchen down. Looking into renters insurance.
– I fucking hate Kim Davis. Bitch needs to do her job or go back to jail and cut the Christian martyr bullshit. If the bible rules your life, fine. But it doesn’t and will not rule everyone else.
– I can’t wear nice things like skirts or tight sweaters. Perverts think staring and blowing kisses at me is going to flatter me and charm me into talking to them. Sigh.
– It’s a beautiful thing when your man says he wants you to reorder things for him from Sephora. I’ve got The Nerd hooked on Clinique and The Art of Shaving face products.
– Obsessed with TokyoMilk Dark’s Tainted Love No. 62. GOD.
– Best alarm sound: R2-D2 beep beep beep whistle beep beep beeeeeep over and over and over again until it becomes so annoying you get your ass up. Speaking of R2-D2, there are 100 days left until Star Wars Episode VII!
I can’t handle this blog. I found it on instagram through the tag #RedBalloonsforRyan. It’s too sad to read, but I keep doing it. I never say this, but this woman is an inspiration. Her beautiful son Ryan was killed in an accident when he was 3 1/2 years old.
I’d be dead.
Yet there she is, going on, fighting to enjoy life again, and pregnant with her second child.
Jacqui @ http://www.babyboybakery.com & https://instagram.com/babyboybakery
I’m this close to getting my bachelor’s degree. It has been one of the most difficult things I’ve tried to accomplish because of my anxiety. Throw in a 7 year old boy and it’s ten times the work. Some things are harder for me than they are for others, I don’t think that’s something to be ashamed of admitting. But I haven’t given up and I don’t plan to. That’s the important thing, right? I’m really ready for it to be over. Fall semester starts soon (my last fall semester ever) so I’m a little stressed.
Other than that, life is not bad. I’m trying to get my health issues and anxiety under control, watching my kid grow up is hilarious and insane and amazing, I have the most unbelievable man in my life that is so supportive and caring, that most of the time I wonder how I will ever repay him.
On a completely different note… nebula dress is now a maxi skirt. I feel more comfortable in it with a black cami and a cardigan over it.
Sleepy. Allergies are killing me today. Thought I’d post a blog.
We are in the new apartment. It’s nice. Still have boxes everywhere, mostly because we need to get shelves to display all our shit. I need to do a lot of shopping for my son’s bedroom. I think we are going with a Batman theme. I’m jealous that his closet is bigger than ours. He needs toy storage, and why the FUCK are kids toy chests so fucking expensive?
PLUTO, people. Who wasn’t excited about that??? It didn’t look at all how I imagined it. I’m looking forward to all the incoming data over the next few months.
Went to see Ant-Man, it was a lot better than I thought it would be. I like the fact that Paul Rudd is now a part of the Marvel Universe.
My birthday is in two weeks. EEEK! 🎂 🎉 🎁
Measurements on that nebula dress (see below) I ordered probably only make sense when it is fully stretched. I wanted something flowy, not a bodycon. On the plus side, it is BEAUTIFUL!! I might sell it or I might end up trying to make it work, because it took about two months to get here and exchanging for another size just won’t be worth my time or the shipping costs.
Today is our third anniversary! Three years ago the nerd and I met and I couldn’t be happier, I’m the luckiest girl on the planet. 💜