Matching hummingbird skull necklaces for me and my bestie, Ashlie.
(A quick update, mostly a dump for relevant facebook statuses.)
– Hot cocoa & snuggling weather is finally here.
– Christmas was awesome, as usual. I’m sad it’s over. I’m always sad whenever the holidays are over now. I used to LOATHE November-December. Now I miss it!! Not because of gifts, but because I love the people I am surrounded by.
– New Year’s Eve was uneventful, but relaxing. We had a glass of scotch, played some video games and watched Stephen King movies.
– The Nerd’s mom got us some bookshelves for Christmas. I finished assembling them and I am in the process of taking all books out of storage. I missed my books!
– I just discovered Spotify and it is awesome.
– Taylor Davis is my new favorite violinist.
– Gun nuts can now open carry in my state. *eye roll* I might write a blog on this if I feel up to it.
– My Goblin is getting glasses soon.
– And speaking of the Goblin, we’re seriously considering starting our own YouTube channel to play Minecraft and be silly. Or we might create a Twitch channel to display live game play. We’ll see what happens with that.
A quick update, mostly a dump for relevant facebook statuses.
– Idiot downstairs nearly burned her kitchen down. Looking into renters insurance.
– I can’t wear nice things like skirts or tight sweaters. Perverts think staring and blowing kisses at me is going to flatter me and charm me into talking to them. Sigh.
– It’s a beautiful thing when your man says he wants you to reorder things for him from Sephora. I’ve got The Nerd hooked on Clinique and The Art of Shaving face products.
– Obsessed with TokyoMilk Dark’s Tainted Love No. 62. GOD.
– Best alarm sound: R2-D2 beep beep beep whistle beep beep beeeeeep over and over and over again until it becomes so annoying you get your ass up. Speaking of R2-D2, there are 100 days left until Star Wars Episode VII!
I can’t handle this blog. I found it on instagram through the tag #RedBalloonsforRyan. It’s too sad to read, but I keep doing it. I never say this, but this woman is an inspiration. Her beautiful son Ryan was killed in an accident when he was 3 1/2 years old.
I’d be dead.
Yet there she is, going on, fighting to enjoy life again, and pregnant with her second child.